Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Only 5 more days!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM
  • 2 Replies
And I still have so much to do!!

I had my 38 week check up yesterday. I met my OB's partner (she will be assisting him with my csection) for the first time. She went through everything with us again, I signed my consent form for the csection, and everything is all set for Tuesday morning. I have pre-op teaching Monday morning at the hospital.

My Nana will be staying at our house with the kids while I am in the hospital. We live in Illinois and my entire family lives in Indiana. My mom can't stay with the kids because she works and has custody of my cousin's son - so she can't stay here. She's a little upset, but she gets to be there when the baby is born. I've been on the phone with my nana for almost 2 hours this morning going through everything with her. She worries a lot, so she is asking a million questions, which is fine.

I still have so much to do and I don't even know where to start. Lol. I had my lists of things I needed to get done and was doing good, but now I am just so scatter-brained I am wandering around the house trying to figure out where to start.

And to add to the "stress", ds was sent home from school yesterday because he had a fever. His fever went from 100.6 to 102.7 in an hour last night. So he is home from school today. Thankfully he is feeling a little better, but still has a slight temp.

I should get busy. Only 5 more days. Agh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM

OMG!!!  How crazy but exciting!  Congrats on your upcoming addition to the family and I sure hope your ds feels better soon and its nothing serious....pls take a deep breath and breathe LOL

GypsiSky
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM

How wonderfully exciting! Congrats & hugs!! Hope your son is feeling much better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)