Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

ovulating on your period?!?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
  • 16 Replies
Ok... I'm confused about my body right now. I swear this charting and temping is making the TTC process even more aggravating! So I started aunt flo on the 24th of Feb and I had a temp that day of 97.26, the next day 97.35 on 2/25, on 2/26 it was 97.77, 2/27 it went up to 97.68, 2/28 to 98.16 & this morning up to 98.18?!?

I was just wondering if its possible to ovulate while on your period? I did stop yesterday as it was just minimal spotting & managed to jump the gun just in case. So guess I'm in the 2 week wait now? I'm so confused & frustrated! Help?!?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crescentstar2
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:32 PM

breath and relax :) I never tried all the stuff you have cause when we decided to try I found out I was prego, it'll happen for you

l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I'm irregular and its kind of frustrating when your body does all this crazy stuff!

Quoting crescentstar2:

breath and relax :) I never tried all the stuff you have cause when we dicided to try I found out I was prego, it'll happen for you

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:41 PM
It's possible, but I don't know how plausible it is. How long have you been charting and temping?
crescentstar2
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I wish you the best of luck :) and remember that stress can play a huge factor in how your body reacts to things

Quoting l0veliikeW0AHx3:

I'm irregular and its kind of frustrating when your body does all this crazy stuff!

Quoting crescentstar2:

breath and relax :) I never tried all the stuff you have cause when we decided to try I found out I was prego, it'll happen for you

eema.gray
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this
If your hormones are off, it's more than possible to ovulate so early in your cycle.

Have you had a COMPLETE thyroid panel run? This is often root of problems with reproductive hormone issues.
l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:53 PM
This is my 3rd cycle that I've been doing this

Quoting shadow_lark:

It's possible, but I don't know how plausible it is. How long have you been charting and temping?

l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM
No, no thyroid issues here.

Quoting eema.gray:

If your hormones are off, it's more than possible to ovulate so early in your cycle.

Have you had a COMPLETE thyroid panel run? This is often root of problems with reproductive hormone issues.

shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM
Have your other two been consistent? It takes some months to be able to establish what the norms are for particular times of the month.

Quoting l0veliikeW0AHx3:

Quoting shadow_lark:

l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM
The first cycle was normal, I ovulated but I ovulated pretty late I think & last cycle I don't think I ovulated at all and my temps were all over the place!

This month seems to be starting normal except the very early temp spikes I'm getting

Quoting shadow_lark:

Have your other two been consistent? It takes some months to be able to establish what the norms are for particular times of the month.

Quoting l0veliikeW0AHx3:

Quoting shadow_lark:

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I tried that. Didn't work for me. Like Nike used to say 'just do it'. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)