Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What time is bedtime in your house on Friday nights ?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:15 AM
  • 14 Replies
What time do you & the kids goto bed on Friday nights?

I'm up Everymorning at 4am Monday thru Friday, & I don't work the weekends, soo every Friday when I get off of work (6pm sometimes 7) I rush home to get dinner prepared (we mostly eat fast food or left overs on Fridays ), I wait for the kids to get home, I take a long bath,& then I just sleep as long as I can, lol be soo drained from all that driving & working I do during the week, the only thing I look forward to on the weekends is sleep..... My girls ages (11,11,6,&1)are usually drained too soo they're sleep by 10pm

What time is bedtime in your house on Fridays ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Trixi.VonLace
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:16 AM
Same as every other night 7:30, 8:00. I like for them to stay on the same schedual.
Momyplease
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM
when we fall out at 10 pm. we not a staying up late people. during the week me and my boy skeeping by 9:30pm. the day is just to tiring for the both of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Mar. 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM

usually i let alexis stay up a little later..so around 930ish is bedtime on a friday

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:44 AM

DD is in bed by 9pm every night and my bedtime moves around due to insomnia.  Lately though i have been crashing about midnight with all my oil burned.

EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Mar. 2, 2013 at 2:51 AM

We're night owls. Sunday thru Thurs bedtime is 11pm of DS (15y) and Midnight for DH & I. Friday & Satur bedtime is 1am for DS and 2am for DH & I. However it usually doesn't go as planned. DH & DS usually go to bed just before midnight. And I go to bed shortly after midnight. But I usually end up watching tv in bed because of sleeping problems.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:20 AM
About 9 for the boys
christina0607
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:39 AM
We don't have one. By the time my son is home from baseball practice and the kids are dressed and ready for bed its about 9:30. If they're tired they will go to bed, if they aren't we might sit down and watch a little TV.

They are 12,9 and 7.
Rosebud27aj
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:42 AM

On school nights it's  830. On the other nights it's 930ish

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:44 AM
My son is only 15 months and goes to bed no later then 8. I usually go to bed around 930. Gotta be up with the kid at 6! Dh works until 1130 so he usually doesn't go to be until 330.
RobinBright
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Same as school nights-- in bed by 7:30 and they are both asleep by 8.  They only stay up later if we have some sort of event, like Broadway tickets or a family party or something.  Generally, we try to keep them on their regular schedule. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)