Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

*Le sigh*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM
  • 20 Replies
I think I have a yeast infection. I haven't had one since before my oldest who is 5. From what I remember it was itchy, had a burning sensation and was just very uncomfortable. But this time it is only itchy. Could it still be a yeast infection or something else? I really don't want to go to the doctor for something I can treat myself. Also, how long should I wait before having sex?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Bump!
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Bumping again!
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 2, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Probably a yeast infection. Use the monostat and see if it helps. Wait till the day after your final dose (i would wait a few more days to be sure), to have sex. If it helps then problem solved. If not, go to your gyno.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:01 AM
There's different types of Monostat right? Which one would I use? Also, is it safe while breastfeeding?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Probably a yeast infection. Use the monostat and see if it helps. Wait till the day after your final dose (i would wait a few more days to be sure), to have sex. If it helps then problem solved. If not, go to your gyno.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:05 AM
So far as i know its safe. You csn ask the pharmacist if it is. I used the 5 day one. I know they are safe to use when pregnant.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

There's different types of Monostat right? Which one would I use? Also, is it safe while breastfeeding?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Okay. How would I know which one I should use?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

So far as i know its safe. You csn ask the pharmacist if it is. I used the 5 day one. I know they are safe to use when pregnant.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Go with the simple original one to be safe. Its what i would do.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Okay. Thanks so much for responding! I really appreciate it. :)

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Due9
by your-bff on Mar. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM

BUMP!

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Quick question... Is it pills? I see one that has 3 pills. You put one in, 3 nights in a row. Also comes with cream. Is this the right one?

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)