Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Is the world going to end or something?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM
  • 32 Replies
My cat and my dog have both been very affectionate and attentive lately. I wonder if they sense something. It's probably just that they are competing with one another for my affection. BUT, I can't help but feel like a major change is coming in my life if/when they get like this.

Anyway, I'm soaking it all up! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kappalopokis
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

kappalopokis
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:08 AM

candyrow
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:10 AM
2 moms liked this
Hmm, animals do seem to have a sixth sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kappalopokis
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:12 AM
My DH made me cry earlier, I think that explains this most recent loving from my cat. BUT they both have been all about me, me, me and not even the kiddos for about 4 weeks now. Even more do in the last 2.

Quoting candyrow:

candyrow
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:21 AM
Aw, hope it was nothing too serious. Men, give me a cat to stroke, anyday of the week.

Quoting kappalopokis:

My DH made me cry earlier, I think that explains this most recent loving from my cat. BUT they both have been all about me, me, me and not even the kiddos for about 4 weeks now. Even more do in the last 2.

Quoting candyrow:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:34 AM
You can have one of mine. They're very needy :-/ I'd suggest the neurotic one that cries at the door when I go outside or into the bedroom for more than a minute. She'd always be within stroking distance!

OP - any chance you're pregnant? Supposedly animals can sense that and act accordingly.

Quoting candyrow:

Aw, hope it was nothing too serious. Men, give me a cat to stroke, anyday of the week.

Quoting kappalopokis:

Quoting candyrow:

CBMomma42
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM

I have heard that animals get that way around pregnant women? Not sure if this is true or not?

kappalopokis
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I wish! But, sadly no.

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

You can have one of mine. They're very needy :-/ I'd suggest the neurotic one that cries at the door when I go outside or into the bedroom for more than a minute. She'd always be within stroking distance!

OP - any chance you're pregnant? Supposedly animals can sense that and act accordingly.

Quoting candyrow:

Quoting kappalopokis:

Quoting candyrow:

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 9:34 AM
I was also going to say you could be pregnant. Animals tend to get like that around pregnant women.
kappalopokis
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Yeah well I was thinking that, but Aunt Flow is here with a vengeance today!

:(

Quoting jobberwocky:

I was also going to say you could be pregnant. Animals tend to get like that around pregnant women.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)