Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Why would you take this type of picture

Posted by   + Show Post

and put it on the world wide web?If I had taken this picture of myself I wouldn't want anyone else to see it?!What about you ladies?

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Replies (11-20):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 12:00 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Good question,
I sure wouldn't :)

starfire59
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Some guy'slike it like that.

gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:17 AM

well, shes not shy. gonna bite her in the butt tho, when a future employer, googles her

Mrs.Brugger
by Tiara on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:18 AM

oh.

my.

paulswifey11
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I am a big girl and I have sexy pics taken for my dh. Nothing wrong with it. She did it for someone and got betrayed. Poor woman.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Nope

demonica29
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Bwa ha ha ha ha at all of you. I appreciate that some of you are trying to be nice suggesting that she took it for someone in particular and was betrayed, but epic fail. I find it far more likely that she is full of self confidence and posted it online herself. I would go so far as to suggest that she was possibly even paid for that photo shoot. I used to weight 300+ pounds and speak from experience here. 

flowerfunleah
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Weeeeeell that was the first thing I saw this morning O_o

Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol!
And hell who knows, maybe she sent this to a man she was cheating in her husband with.

Quoting demonica29:

Bwa ha ha ha ha at all of you. I appreciate that some of you are trying to be nice suggesting that she took it for someone in particular and was betrayed, but epic fail. I find it far more likely that she is full of self confidence and posted it online herself. I would go so far as to suggest that she was possibly even paid for that photo shoot. I used to weight 300+ pounds and speak from experience here. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM

bc women are stupid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)