Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Why would you take this type of picture

Posted by   + Show Post

and put it on the world wide web?If I had taken this picture of myself I wouldn't want anyone else to see it?!What about you ladies?

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Replies (21-25):
AmberRose1122
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
She was in need of attention is all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mummaluvshrbbs6
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:19 AM

much respect to you for this! kuddos to you momma for goin to bat for this woman. I agree 100%

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Im sure it was meant to be private.  I actually feel bad for her.  She sent it to someone im sure with every intent that they would find it attractive and like the picture.  She felt sexy in her fancy red and black panties.  Someone clearly has told her they like her boobs or whatnot that grinch would be so happy there.  Now we as moms are posting it and making fun of her.  She is someones bff, someones sister, mom, daughter, whatever.  She wasnt being mean, she wasnt hurting anyone.  SHe was trying to be playful and flirty.  Does she not deserve to feel pretty and sexy just because she is older and heavy?  Do you not know any man who adores his wife and finds her sexy though she is older and heavy?  I do not have the confidence to send a picture like that to my husband but I can only imagine the pain and betrayal I would feel if I did and he posted it for others to laugh at.  

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:25 AM

i actually think its kinda cute! would i do this? no..but good on her for having the confidence to do so. :)

ATG499
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I've taken some erotic photos, and even a video or two, with and for my SO. Are they online? Not that I know of! Will they ever be? Not if I can help it!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
romanceparty4u
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:52 AM

that's nasty. people of walmart, unite!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)