Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

gallbladder piog

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM
  • 25 Replies
Anyone have gall bladder attacks? I started only getting these belly aches 4 years ago and only after having dairy products so I cut that out. I was only having them once in a great while at that point. Well the past month or so I have had them nightly after reading online it sounds like gallbladder for sure. Its right at my rubs on the right side painful as he** with nausea and it does go into my back as well. Anyway my question is any home remedies you use? I go to Dr Monday for a check up with a list of things I need them to look at and this is the biggest I can't take this anymore!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I deal with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and have a slight lactose intolerance.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
My only remedy was to have it removed.
heathercook78
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Yes and I had mine removed. Best thing ever.
mom2jaymeenella
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
I used to have ibs aswell but not so much anymore

Quoting frndlyfn:

I deal with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and have a slight lactose intolerance.
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
I know the pain you are in though
aj23
by Gold Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:59 PM

There aren't any home remedies for it. The best thing you can do is eat foods that are easy to digest and stay away from ones that aren't. Right before I had my surgery (10 years ago) I was told no lettuce and no white foods like potatoes or rice and some other foods that I've forgotten since then.

mom2jaymeenella
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Thanks I am hoping they will remove mine. I am deathly afraid of surgery never had to have it but I am going to beg them to take this out asap
mylesmommy6911
I dealt with this last year until finally my pancreas became inflamed so they had to take my gall bladder out. Painful!!!
vhawkins1990
I had thr same prob after my daughter was born i had to have it taken out due to gal stones the only time i had even a lil relief was wen i was curled up on the floor.in the fetal possision but even then it didnt really help if its as bad as u say theyll more then likely do an ultra sound n take it out my husband had i his taken out to due to gangreen not tryin to scare u though
Cheribomb
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:01 PM

no greasy fatty foods  or red sauces like spaghetti & pizza..   get it removed! very easy surgery with quick recovery.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN