Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Potty training challenge

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
I have 5 kids and I forget how challenging it can be my daughter is 19 months and she will have my husband and I sit by her on the potty for a while and nothing lol
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Each kid is different too. I'm on the 4th kid. This last week has been the best. She's only had 3 poop accidents and 1 pee. The last week and a half actually.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dyanil
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Oh ok! My lil one runs
to the potty but just sits there once i get her off the potty, she'll wet her undies
MixedCooke
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:19 AM
1 mom liked this

mine will still go and not tell me when she is in panties! Ugh!  She even will sit on the potty like my little routine of trying to get her to go with warm water down there, pressure on the bladder, potty song, books, etc and still NOTHING!

funhappymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I'm not to the potty training part with my youngest yet (she turns 1 soon) but I'm sure it will be different with her than it was with my boys. Should be interesting, lol. Good luck on potty training.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Ha, and I'm so far PAST potty training, I don't remember much about it anymore.

Quoting funhappymom:

I'm not to the potty training part with my youngest yet (she turns 1 soon) but I'm sure it will be different with her than it was with my boys. Should be interesting, lol. Good luck on potty training.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)