Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

At home consultant

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
  • 45 Replies

Are any of you at home consultants? I was thinking of maybe doing something, but I am not sure what is out there. I know how Avon, Scentsy, Vinyl for decor, Celebrating Home, Doterra Oils.. I don't know of anything else that's not a scam or anything.. I was thinking of maybe making hair bows, flowers, leggings, and jumpers and selling them here. I live in a town of population 1,500 people its maybe a mile long and all the jobs besides the little girl stuff is already here. What else is there?

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I have no idea. I would love to work from home to add a little income

supernoodle2
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM

me to! I am a sahm of 3 and the only time I leave my kids or my house at all is for my dd girl scouts. I just started a troop here last year because she wanted to do it and there was no girl scouts here. But it would be nice to have something else to do that was more with adults.

Starry412
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I do Body By Vi. We are a weightloss company and the products really work. We just talked to people and then have a shake party that is all we have to do. Pm me if you want to know more

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:27 PM

I did Cookie Lee Jewelry for a couple years.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Same here.  I work full time, but I would like to have something part time from home for fun money.

Quoting RADmomma:

I have no idea. I would love to work from home to add a little income

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Mar. 6, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I did Premier Designs for 5 years and loved it and their products but my own business got so busy I couldn't continue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supernoodle2
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM

BUMP!

supernoodle2
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I love DoTerra! I live in a small town population 1,500 and there are already 2 consultants here for it

Quoting AromaDrops33:

I'm a DoTerra Distributor and LOVE it, the oils really sell themselves

AromaDrops33
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:23 PM

It's such a wonderful company isn't it. I started out using the oils to see for myself, and they worked so well for our family. Which oil is your favorite? Mine is probably Wild Orange, if you ever need anything let me know!

Quoting supernoodle2:

I love DoTerra! I live in a small town population 1,500 and there are already 2 consultants here for it

Quoting AromaDrops33:

supernoodle2
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I have only tried the DigestZen one and I love it, but I am going to throw a party and try and get some more.

Quoting AromaDrops33:

It's such a wonderful company isn't it. I started out using the oils to see for myself, and they worked so well for our family. Which oil is your favorite? Mine is probably Wild Orange, if you ever need anything let me know!

Quoting supernoodle2:

Quoting AromaDrops33:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)