Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My honey just surprised me with these shoes I've been wanting for a little while now. I'm so excited i can not wait to wear them.

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM
The goodwill? I've never shopped at the goodwill before i will be going there to donate some clothes though. I might as well look around and see what they have.

Quoting TheMrs407:

Yep.  Maybe not that color though.  I saw them a Target in the fall and couldn't decide which color i would wear most and then forgot about them.  I THEN saw them at Goodwill!  After looking at the stickers (clearance stickers) there, I am pretty sure Target donates to them.  Crazy!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:06 AM
Not something I would wear but I don't wear heals period.
Mommy2Angel09
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

If I had the right outfit to wear them with yes.  They are pretty and one of my favorite colors.

alexis_06
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM

yaaa, but they dont make heels in size 14..lol so i just get stuck wearing mens shoes  :S

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

I'm five foot eleven inches and i wear a size ten shoe and i rock heels whenever i need to and look damn good. I love my long sexy legs.

Quoting alexis_06:

cute..not my style tho..because i'm already 6feet tall..and i have huge ass feet..LOL

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Oh man :( that sucks.

Quoting alexis_06:

yaaa, but they dont make heels in size 14..lol so i just get stuck wearing mens shoes  :S

Quoting 2007mommy2be:

I'm five foot eleven inches and i wear a size ten shoe and i rock heels whenever i need to and look damn good. I love my long sexy legs.

Quoting alexis_06:

cute..not my style tho..because i'm already 6feet tall..and i have huge ass feet..LOL

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM

My daughter's walk in all my heels all the time lol. I actually gave them a pair i just got so she can stay out of mine. They only use them for dress up though.

Quoting deadlights86:

Looks like shoes my mom wore in the 90's. Seriously she went to some formal thing and had a green dress and shoes just like these. I used to try and walk in them lol.

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:06 PM

No. Can't wear heels. I got feet problems.  Also don't like  pointed toes. They do look cute.

mom4awesomekids
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:07 PM
No
AHmom103
by Alexis on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:08 PM

I love those!

Mel0dy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:09 PM

not my style but still cute 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN