Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Otter box vs griffin

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:13 PM
  • 9 Replies
Is there really a difference in protection they offer? They sell them both at Walmart and best buy. The guy at best buy was trying to tell me there was no difference but they were sold out of the otter box. They are about $20 difference in price. If they are different in protection how?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I love my otter box.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MiddleAgeMess
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I've got a Trident case because Otterbox isn't made for my current phone. They both cost about the same amount new though. On my old phone I really loved my Otterbox. It saved my phone.
MiddleAgeMess
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:26 PM
I've got a Trident case because Otterbox isn't made for my current phone. They both cost about the same amount new though. On my old phone I really loved my Otterbox. It saved my phone.
Steph1499
by Silver Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I love my otter box and it has saved my phone after I have dropped it. lol  I also have the life proof case but I didnt like it. 

OneToughMami
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I buy knock off otterboxes for $2 from china *shrug*

jconney80
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:34 PM
I love the Otterbox and it's saved my phone
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:36 PM
I wouldn't buy anything other than an Otterbox. IMO it's worth the extra $. I had a phone and got an Otterbox. It lasted 2 years until a crazy wave sucked it out to sea. I dropped it more times than I can count. My next phone I didn't get an Otterbox and really regretted it because I dropped it. Now my new phone has an Otterbox. I'll never make that mistake again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tipsen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:42 PM
It is actually for a iPad but yeah. I have a almost 3 year old so we all know how that can go lol.

Quoting jconney80:

I wouldn't buy anything other than an Otterbox. IMO it's worth the extra $. I had a phone and got an Otterbox. It lasted 2 years until a crazy wave sucked it out to sea. I dropped it more times than I can count. My next phone I didn't get an Otterbox and really regretted it because I dropped it. Now my new phone has an Otterbox. I'll never make that mistake again!

mummaluvshrbbs6
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Otterbox is the best I wont own anything else. I have an otter box on my phone my hubby has an otterbox on his phone and I am working on finding an otterbox for my tablet. They are worth the money. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)