Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It's another one of those posts...

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 16 Replies
So it's another one if those annoying am I pregnant posts...

So my last period started on Feb 20th and due to health insurance reasons, I didn't get back on the pill until Mar 2nd. We did have sex the 25th, 26th, and 28th. But he pulled out and I was still spotting. Anyway, this morning I've had some mild cramping like the urge to poop even though I know I don't need to and some spotting. But it's different than the spotting I had a week ago. :/ I have 2 toddlers but I didn't have implantation bleeding with them... help?!?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HandMmom12
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:17 PM
It could very well be that you're ovulating. I always get cramps on ovulation day.
TotallyWarped
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:19 PM
With spotting?

Quoting HandMmom12:

It could very well be that you're ovulating. I always get cramps on ovulation day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TotallyWarped
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
BUMP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GypsiSky
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I've gotten ovulation cramps before with spotting, it's possible.

HandMmom12
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Since I had my last baby, I spot when I ovulate. It's never a significant amount, but when it happened the first time, I freaked out a little. My doctor didnt seem to concerned. But I would keep an eye on it and if you're still spotting in a couple days, call your doctor. Good luck and happy thoughts your way! :)
Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:09 PM
why do ppl post these? If you think you are prego get tested. No one here can answer that question.
TotallyWarped
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Because if it is implantation bleeding, it wouldn't show up on a hpt for at least another three weeks.

Plus I didn't ask if I was pregnant. I asked what implantation bleeding looked/feel like for other women to help rule it out

Quoting Schauseil:

why do ppl post these? If you think you are prego get tested. No one here can answer that question.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:54 PM
but these ppl are not doctors and everyones.body is different

Quoting TotallyWarped:

Because if it is implantation bleeding, it wouldn't show up on a hpt for at least another three weeks.

Plus I didn't ask if I was pregnant. I asked what implantation bleeding looked/feel like for other women to help rule it out

Quoting Schauseil:

TotallyWarped
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Even a dr office would tell me to wait it out and take a hpt if my period was late. I was just asking ppls opinion.

Quoting Schauseil:

but these ppl are not doctors and everyones.body is different

Quoting TotallyWarped:

Quoting Schauseil:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RADmomma
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:16 PM
I've had spotting & cramping with ovulation since my first was born.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN