Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

the bachelor

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

Good afternoon ladies!

Im just wondering how many of yall watch the bachelor this season? im addicted to both the bachelor and the bachelorette. and im kinda sad to see the season end, but am i the only one who fell outta love with sean?? i KNOW he's lying when he says he didn't tell ashlee that he didnt care for the other chics. U could just see the lie on his face. but on the other hand..how can u not tell all the girls the same thing...u gota make at least one believe u...so how do u think hes gona end up with? desi was my pick...damn.

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuLuRex
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't but my friends are obsessed!!!

You should check out the Pop Culture Junkies group, they talk about the Bachelor in there!

Uniquecoolio
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

i love the bachelor. i don't think sean was lying. ashlee is very dependent and needy. so she would need someone to say that but i doubt he did. he's a class guy all the way. i didn't like des' voice. it annoyed me, which means they'll pick her for bachelorette. damn! yes, i'm an addict!!!! :)

StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I watch it. I agree with you OP and believe AshLee was being honest... I've put two and two together and I believe that is why she was so angry and left silently the night she was eliminated. She definitely felt deceived... Of course none of this is fact, just my opinion. Oh and Desiree was my favorite!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alli1204
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I LOVE the bachelor! I loved AshLee and was sad to see her go :(. I do believe he probably said something along those lines to her. I don't see her making something like that up. A friend at work read a spoiler and told me who he picks :/. I'm hoping the spoiler is wrong but they're usually right.
Allisonc7910
by Allison on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:24 PM
I watch it. He must have let that one slip after a bit of wine and then forgot. I think he is a phony, tv actor. On the show for himself. I didn't get any real vibes like he truly was falling for any of them.
mpagan1229
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Love it!  Des was my favorite too! Her brother totally ruined it.  I don't really like either of the last two standing.  I wonder what the letter says!!!!!

StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:42 PM
I agree that Des' brother had a lot to do with him letting her go. I think her prank against him was hilarious, and he so deserved it after their first date. I don't dislike the remaining two, just think Des or AshLee would have been better suited for him. I'm curious about the letter too. Guess we'll find out in less than a week if the spoilers have truth to them... I hate spoilers!
2blessed2013
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:11 AM

o lawd..im torn..do i wana know??

Quoting alli1204:

I LOVE the bachelor! I loved AshLee and was sad to see her go :(. I do believe he probably said something along those lines to her. I don't see her making something like that up. A friend at work read a spoiler and told me who he picks :/. I'm hoping the spoiler is wrong but they're usually right.

2blessed2013
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

to me, it seemd like he ended up with two girls that jus didn't compare to the other ones..like selma..i mean was she not gorgeous. i hated that every time a girl gave in to him he kicked her to the curb. selma didnt wana kiss him then did and she was gone. ashlee didn't wana spend the night with him but she did and he made her go. i dunno...i can't wait for the bachelorette..i love watchn 25 sexy ass guys fussn over one chic. makes my day. lol and desis brother is a straight ass. i bet hes sum drug using loser who sean was prolly like o hell he gona wana live on my couch if i marry this chic. pahahhahhaha!!!

Quoting StormiAnn:

I agree that Des' brother had a lot to do with him letting her go. I think her prank against him was hilarious, and he so deserved it after their first date. I don't dislike the remaining two, just think Des or AshLee would have been better suited for him. I'm curious about the letter too. Guess we'll find out in less than a week if the spoilers have truth to them... I hate spoilers!

Alwaysmotivated
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM
2 moms liked this

omg. I am seriously in love with the Bachelor and Bachelorette and If I can't go to  my Zumba class you know its a huge sacrifice.. Anyway, Sean coming into the show was the most honest bachelor "I thought", now looking back I don't know.. I don't know whats going to happen this Monday, but I have my popcorn waiting.. I'm not sure I like either ladies to be honest and if I had to really choose, Im leaning toward Catherine.. What oh What is in that damn letter, lol.. I don't want to read other post in case there is a spoiler, lol.. Thanks for this post..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN