Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello Everyone, i'm a city girl living in a remote Wyoming town with a second baby on the way))))

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm sure a lot of you had to make sacrifices of your life-styles, so i am obviously not alone there, but knowing that is just that. I went through my first pregnancy with no friends, almost no support and do not want to do itr this time. That's why I'm here. Name-Regina.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Replies (11-14):
RosePetalTears
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:26 PM
Welcome. I'm about 45 mins from cheyenne :)
mamamiajk
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Hello and welcome to the group!

kmama04
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Welcome to cm! I'm in ID a couple hours away from pinedale actually. Good luck with your current pregnancy! I hope all goes smoothly for you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
trainlady
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Are there any Mommy and Me groups in the area? Have you met any other mothers you might become friends with at church or at some other organizations. Are there any nurseries for babies of working moms in the area? You might get in touch with them and meet some moms of toddlers and babies in the area and start from there. Have your pediatrician pass you name and number to any expecting moms that are in the same boat as yourself. Advertise on the local store bulletin board that you are wanting to start up a Mommy and Me group. There are a lot of things to do to find friends. Keep looking and be aware of those around you that are thinking the same way you are. Stop and look at babies in carriages or strollers and see if the parents are friendly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)