Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all gluten free moms

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 5 Replies

Brian (my 12 year old)was recently diagnosed with Celiac.And I have been trying my darnedest to make our household gluten free.The problem is that most of the recipes I have found aren't any good.So,if you guys could share your favorite gluten free recipes I would really appreciate it.Tia

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mattiehatter
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Good luck!!

IAMmomtotrips
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Gluten free mommy has some great ones...I'm the only gluten free person in my house, so we are not a gluten free house. I don't do breads or pastas at all...I just tons of naturally gluten free stuff...it's easier that way!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KeepOnWalking
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Preheat oven to 350°…

1c. peanut butter

1c. sugar

1 egg

mix in large bowl, bake for 7-8 min.

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Thank you

Quoting mattiehatter:

Good luck!!

eddysmommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Invest in a bread machine and then buy the gluten free flower. Also you can make your own cream of mushroom, and cream if everything else. Like for cream of mushroom buy the canned mushroom, drain but keep the liquid. Add corn starch till thick. You may need to add some chicken stock or beef stock. When done just add the mushrooms. Same goes for cream of chicken, use chicken stock and add corn starch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)