Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This Morning!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 7 Replies

Yesterday was so beautiful and sunny... Then I wake up to this.....

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Looks cold!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Erna2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:10 AM

It is 33 degrees outside, so not TOO bad....

Quoting jobberwocky:

Looks cold!

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I live in Denver with a gorgeous view on the mountains. When I got up they were clear, then cloudy with light colored clouds, now it's gray. And they are getting thicker.

Gonna pick up my DD around 10 (she's off school so the seniors did a kidnap breakfast with the 8th graders) hit the grocery store and hang out with her for the weekend.

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Wow!Even if we had an awesome view of the Cascades, they would be invisible this morning...

Quoting balagan_imma:

I live in Denver with a gorgeous view on the mountains. When I got up they were clear, then cloudy with light colored clouds, now it's gray. And they are getting thicker.

Gonna pick up my DD around 10 (she's off school so the seniors did a kidnap breakfast with the 8th graders) hit the grocery store and hang out with her for the weekend.

sherry132
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM

Those are really pretty pictures. I love mornings like that. They make me feel at peace. 

Mommy2Angel09
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Yuck, I hate mornings/days like that.  Always make me want to stay in bed.

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I totally get it. I gauge how long I have to get stuff done by my view of the mountains. It goes for weather breaking up too. Often with bad storms we can barely see the houses on the other side of our yard, and once they become visible again, the storm is breaking up.

We just lucked out with the house/views. But we only have the views in the winter without the leaves on the trees.

Quoting Erna2:

Wow!Even if we had an awesome view of the Cascades, they would be invisible this morning...

Quoting balagan_imma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)