• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
Help please ive recently got pregnant with slow rising hcg levels .I also thought increasing numbers where good but again there not doubling and I'm unsure of when I got pregnant lmp was 2-8-2013 found out I was pregnant 2-17-13 (extremely fast right) hade BT on 2-27-13 and level was 424 then again on 3-5-13 and it was 993 then again today and levels where 1136! They are increasing just not doubling. Any advice
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
KettaJ
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Oops I hade my last BT on 3-7-13 not today
MommyJill87
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I have no idea.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Congratulations! I bet some of the Moms in pregnancy could help you with these questions.

catrig
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:22 PM

BuMp

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Congrats.

I had slow rising numbers with my youngest (not that slow, but slow) at first.  It can be normal, what does your doctor say?

KettaJ
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:07 PM
What all do they do with your pregnancy?? He is watching me closely and BT me every week he is pleased to see an rise.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Congrats.

I had slow rising numbers with my youngest (not that slow, but slow) at first.  It can be normal, what does your doctor say?

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM

They just kept an eye on things, at first thinking that it might not be viable, but a week or so after my first test, the numbers started doubling like they were supposed to.

Quoting KettaJ:

What all do they do with your pregnancy?? He is watching me closely and BT me every week he is pleased to see an rise.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Congrats.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)