Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Old Mom, Not to cyber savey, But LOTS of help!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi Sweet Moms everywhere.  I am just getting started with this blogging thing,  I hope that I can figure out how to do this on a regular basis.  I have found a wonderful book that I wanted to share with you, "No Brats Allowed!"  it's on Amazon paperback and Kindle.  Please read it!  My daughters who are of child bearing are said they don't want kids becouse there are so many bratty kids.  Please we must change this situation of bratty kids and learn to raise the kids with loving respect for themselves and us as parents.  Thanks Please chime in and lest see if this works.  Mother426.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Welcome to CafeMom! Thanks for sharing!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Welcome to the group!

I guess just remind your daughters that while there are a lot of bratty kids out there, there are a lot of kids who are doing wonderful things as well.  Not everyone is a brat and a lot of that is reflective of how their parents parent.

mother426
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:35 AM

You are exactly correct! and thats exacly what I have done and told them. this book "No Brats Allowed!" says the same thing that we're saying.  It also has some wonderful information.

Reina13
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Hello and welcome!! I have not heard of the book but thank you for the recommendation!

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Welcome to cafe mom. Sadly I think the bratty kids get so much focus that the other kids get ignored which only teaches the other kids to be bad to get the attention they crave.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)