Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A joke my OB made about me....

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
I went to my 6 week check up yesterday and my OB was surprised that I gave birth to an almost 11 lb baby without tearing.

So he says to the nurse and I "imagine if your baby was 6 lbs...he would have just shot right out of there" At first I laughed. But then I thought " what is he saying? Do I have a gaping vagina or something?" Lol. Thanks a lot doc!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:54 PM
How I imagine that exchange: "lol....wait...wut?"
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM
My DH said I should have told him.its all good because he has a giant penis...lol

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Cubanmom84
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I tell that to my mama all the time, lol she gave birth to 4, my bro was before me and he was almost 11 pounds, I was barely 6 pounds lol and my mom actually says that i was the easiest birth ever cause she barely felt me lol yep, so I tell her in response that her vagina is the size of a bucket lol 

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Just what every mother wants to.hear...lol

Quoting Cubanmom84:

I tell that to my mama all the time, lol she gave birth to 4, my bro was before me and he was almost 11 pounds, I was barely 6 pounds lol and my mom actually says that i was the easiest birth ever cause she barely felt me lol yep, so I tell her in response that her vagina is the size of a bucket lol 

Cubanmom84
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Lol and then she called me a brat lol it's great that she has a sense of humor lol

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

Just what every mother wants to.hear...lol

Quoting Cubanmom84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I would think it is good that your muscles are that willing to stretch for child birth.  I tore and then was retorn during a postpartum exam by someone who didnt know what they were doing.

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Yikes

Quoting frndlyfn:

I would think it is good that your muscles are that willing to stretch for child birth.  I tore and then was retorn during a postpartum exam by someone who didnt know what they were doing.

tifbrown
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 PM

Awkward, but still not as bad as being told you have a beautiful cervix... That one was odd.

wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:10 PM
That happened with my.previous OB. She moved back to England. She was weird but good...lol

Quoting tifbrown:

Awkward, but still not as bad as being told you have a beautiful cervix... That one was odd.

alexis_06
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM

haha that was my reaction..followed by an awwww...

Quoting MissTacoBell:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)