Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

& it's all this little cuties fault!!!!!!! Lol my niece(:

I always get baby fever,& then I remember how annoying morning sickness & swollen ankles are & I snap right out of it!
Anybody else having baby fever ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
brysonsmommy_10
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I have baby fever bad right now!  It's worse because we agreed to start trying for #2 in August.  We're waiting because we're moving back home to Georgia in September and I don't want to worry about trying to find another doctor in the middle of my pregnancy because I had preeclampsia with ds. 

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:13 PM

I am. Your niece is cute. 

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM

omg, she is so cute!!!  my daughter is almost 9...i've had baby fever for years!! lol

Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Aww she is BEAUTIFUL..Yes I am,I see all these cm members with their new bundles of joy and omg I go into baby fever for sure..

JCKitten87
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:24 PM
I've been having baby fever. I only have one dd, she's bout to be 5... N dh doesn't want anymore kids :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:56 AM

not yet, but I know I should start thinking about having baby #4. I'm in such business mode this time in my life it's hard to think about another baby. We will see what happens, she's DARLING, good thing you can snuggle her :)

nurse1997
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:47 PM

YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR DONE HAVING BABIES ITS A WOMEN THING!!!!!

brebugmom91
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Me! It doesn't help dh and I decided to start trying for another baby next year. 

Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM
I have baby fever really bad. My dh said he wants us to be able to get pregnant before he turns 43 in June. I have a 17 yo, 8 yo and 20.5 month old kids. We don't want the next one so spread apart. 8 hope it happens soon as I am 37.
Moms2NTwins
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Ive had 3 friends who have had boys in the last 10 days...I cant have anymore but for that split second I think "awww I want...no nevermind" lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)