Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Insane schedules!! PIOG

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
  • 12 Replies

I wish March Madness meant college BBall in my house. This is our week at a glance. Please, please, please share your week with us so I don't feel alone!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dommad2
by Tamara on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
Y2kmomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Your abbreviations and numbers I don't understand lol...but still looks very busy anyway! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Y2kmomma
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Sons in school from 8:30-4:30. I work 9-4 Monday-Friday.
Monday evening--soccer practice
Tuesday--baseball game 5:30-6:15
Wednesday-- baseball practice 5-6
Thursday--nothing! =)
Friday--soccer game 5:30-6:30
Saturday--soccer game 8:30-9:30, baseball game 1:30-2:45
Sunday CCD @-10:15, church 10:30-11:30

That's one week....every weeks a little different.

Quoting Y2kmomma:

Your abbreviations and numbers I don't understand lol...but still looks very busy anyway! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dommad2
by Tamara on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Lol the numbers are mostly just times. Either the time my daycare kids get picked up or play practice, dance recital, or the play performance lol

Quoting Y2kmomma:

Due9
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I have an 11 year old in sports. A 1 year old and a newborn. Enough said.

honeybee69
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:31 PM

My shifts change a little each week, but I work anywhere from 7am to 6:30 pm. I have a 40 min commute to and from work. I also work every other saturday. My middle child goes to school at 7am, the third at 8:20, They get home usually at 3 and 4:20. Right now there is play practise so the middle one needs to be picked up at 10 at night. Tuesdays the yougest has church school from 6 to 7 pm. Hubby is woking anywhere from 8:30-8 or 9 at night, Then of course you need to throw in any doctors appointments, and going over to friends, or friends coming over. 

The oldest has her own busy schedule, but she is on her own at college! She just switched to pre med, she is in the band, chorus and is a cheerleader too!

faeryfrog
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM
  • Monday - SO- work 4 am-12:30 - Me - work 11:30-8 pm - DD- school 8-12:30 - DN - school 8-2:30. Make lunches and clean up kitchen after work
  • Tuesday - Same
  • Wednesday - Same except SO and DD are off
  • Thursday - Same, with the girls ballet and arobics at 3 and 6 pm
  • Friday - Same except me and DD are off. Dr appt for me for Dr is sign fertility waiver :)
  • Saturday - SO and girls off, I work at 6 am-2:30
  • Sunday - I work 6 am - 2:30 and having DD's birthday party that night

I do all the household cleaning after I drop off the girls at school and before I have to go to work. 

my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Monday - guitar lessons (our only day during the week that is not crazy)
Tuesday - lacrosse practice 2 hours
Wednesday - Religious classes at our Church
Thursday - lacrosse practice 2 hours
Friday - lacrosse practice 2 hours, ballet and dance class for dd

My 7 yo dd starts lacrosse practice next week so it will be even crazier. On top of doing homework and getting that done at a reasonable amount of time.

We will have games starting at the end of March every weekend also for both my son and dd and then the tournaments also.

You know though my mom would never let me take part in any extra activities and she even now tells me that my children are i too many activities and that I am crazy for living in my car most days. I remember when i asked her if i could do a sport and she told me that she did not want o play f*cking track star back and forth to my school and a whole other load of excuses. I made a promise to myself then that I would never deny my kids if they wanted to get involved in sports or any other activities. I really feel that it is important for them to be active.

Junebaby18
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Monday-Saturday- wake up around 7, breakfast at 8, wash dishes, snack at 10, lunch at 12, nap from 12:30/1-3ish, snack 3:30, dinner when dh gets home around 6/6:30, play until bed around 8:30/9.
On Wednesday night we go to church by 7 and get home by 9/9:30. Bedtime right after we get home.
Sunday- wake up around 7, eat breakfast at 8, get ready for church, leave for church by 10, come home from church about 12/12:30, Eat lunch, nap from 1/1:30-3ish, snack, eat a small meal and get ready for church and leave by 6, come home from church by about 9, bedtime at about 9:30ish.

It will change on days my dh is off, which are always different.
NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Ok.  Yours seems pretty reasonable.  One or two things a day.  I have 3 active kids.  I leave the house at 7 am and dont return until 8pm most days. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN