Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im done helping my step sister out,Im tired of doing it.

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 5 Replies

My step sister is 27 and has 2 kids. She just had a baby like 2 weeks ago but this concerns her 2 1/2 year old dd. Everyone except for her family thinks the child has something. Im leaning more towards hyper issues but she is not just hyper she is violent too. Since she was 1 she has been violent, hitting everyone, not listening, breaking things, biting herself and others. You can't spend more than 10 mins with that child without going nuts. Even my 6 year old says she drives her crazy. My step sister has called me for everything, from food,pampers,stuff to buy her and her discipline. She has never taken my advice on anything except the car seat. She has asked me to ask DD's pediatrician for advice and my ped is really nice to give it to me. The last one the ped told me that she should take her to the neuro, her new thingy is eating hair. (which my pedi says has to do with anemia) but because of her behavior my pedi told me she was concerned. Well today she called me and told me her pedi told her that her DD is just jealous cause there is another child in my house. BS that child has acted that same way since 1 and there was no baby there. She is looking for excuses cause her sister(who has no kids) tells her what to do and says that nothing is wrong with the child. I pray to God she has nothing but I if she does I just hope is not too late for help. There is more that the child does but it will be too long to post everything.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LizzieAnnesMom
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I would step out of it as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Unfortunately we can not save all the children from their destructive parents.  I feel bad for the child since it seems they are not getting any firm and loving guidance that is consistent.

kaylasmom22
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Unfortunately we can not save all the children from their destructive parents.  I feel bad for the child since it seems they are not getting any firm and loving guidance that is consistent.

That's what bothers me, that the child might need help and no one is getting it for her. Hopefully im wrong and nothing is wrong with her

AtillaTheHun
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Sad but true...:(

Quoting frndlyfn:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hopefully you are wrong and nothing is wrong with the child, but you can not help if your step sister refuses to take your advice and allow you to help. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)