Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Facebook question

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM
  • 7 Replies
When someone is on your restricted list can they still see your posts? I thought they couldn't?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM

If you mean*blocked* list?
They should be able to at all.
Why are you saying someone you blocked can ?

Diana_B.
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I have "friends" I added to my restricted list which I thought was similar to a blocking where they can access limited profile info like your About me section and I thought maybe even your photos? I thought maybe it only blocked them from seeing your posts? Anyway, I have a few people I added to the restricted list a week ago due to some issues but didnt want to completely delete them due to added drama but they are somehow as of a day or two ago "liking" personal posts, commenting on shared post picture jokes, etc.

Quoting hugss:

Diana_B.
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:42 AM
I also double checked to make sure they are still on my restricted friends list and they are.

Quoting Diana_B.:

I have "friends" I added to my restricted list which I thought was similar to a blocking where they can access limited profile info like your About me section and I thought maybe even your photos? I thought maybe it only blocked them from seeing your posts? Anyway, I have a few people I added to the restricted list a week ago due to some issues but didnt want to completely delete them due to added drama but they are somehow as of a day or two ago "liking" personal posts, commenting on shared post picture jokes, etc.

Quoting hugss:

EmmaZate
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM
"Restricted" simply blocks some of the info they are allowed to see. Like hometown or spouses name and stuff like that. Your posts will still show in their feed, unless you completely block them or block a specific post from their view.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:34 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Anyone you have blocked shouldthe noting on you fb page :)
Let us knw if that is the case with you now :)

uoting Diana_B.:

Quoting hugss:

Join us at
Time Out for You

mgm_5
by Mari on Mar. 10, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Sometimes fb makes changesand u have to update your restrictions, maybe redo that
BabyinAug08
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Not sure about the restricted list, but I have a list called "profile pictures only" that I created and I add people to that who I don't want seeing the rest of my albums. I also modified the status updates so that show to everyone except that list. 

Rear facing blinkie Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)