Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

SHE IS LOSING HER TEETH AND SHE IS ONLY 4!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 27 Replies

well the tooth didnt come loose on its own

my dd was messing the cat and cat i guess ran from her and she my dd fell flat on her face

her top tooth is loose and very sore. we dont have emergency dentist around where we live. we had her drink a cup of milk with supper. what is the probablity of her losing the tooth?  i am calling the dentist tomorrow and talking to them tomorrow

by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:35 PM
The dentist will want to take x-rays to check for damage and will have you keep an eye out for infection. DS fell on his face when he was 2 and we had keep an eye on his teeth for awhile. His teeth moved a bit but weren't lose.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:37 PM

this one is pretty loose :(

Quoting coolmommy2x:

The dentist will want to take x-rays to check for damage and will have you keep an eye out for infection. DS fell on his face when he was 2 and we had keep an eye on his teeth for awhile. His teeth moved a bit but weren't lose.

xanayda
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:38 PM
My daughter lost her first tooth at 4 but she started getting them at 2 months. Not sure about losing your teeth from falling tho. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 8:42 PM
If it's that loose, she probably will lose it sooner rather than later. Between brushing them and eating, it's bound to come out.

Quoting silverdawn99:

this one is pretty loose :(

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Aww poor baby. :( It'll most likely fall out. Just be glad it's her baby tooth though.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:32 PM

that i am really grateful for

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Aww poor baby. :( It'll most likely fall out. Just be glad it's her baby tooth though.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Also, my oldest turned 5 in January and her tooth fell out on her birthday. So at least your daughter is close to the age that kids are loosing teeth. :) Is she still eating and drinking okay?

Quoting silverdawn99:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:42 PM

not really

we had hamburger helper so it was really soft. when i brushed her teeth *i was brushing gentle* she said it hurt really bad

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Also, my oldest turned 5 in January and her tooth fell out on her birthday. So at least your daughter is close to the age that kids are loosing teeth. :) Is she still eating and drinking okay?

Quoting silverdawn99:

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

MDWife12
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:44 PM

my daugher smacked her mouth on her brothers head...twice in 24 hours - she literally knocked her two bottom teeth loose - the dentist said she would lose them early and sure enough she lost them both when she was 4. We were expecting her to be toothless for a while but her adult teeth came in.

momtoBrenna
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I would take her to a pediatric dentist. They may want to put in a space saver if it falls out to leave room for her adult tooth to come in. Good luck! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)