Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Looking for more friends ?

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 14 Replies
I'm Michelle :) I have a 3 year old daughter & i am 20 . After I gave birth I lost ALL of my "friends" & so far I've made no new ones . I'm hopeful to make new mom friends !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Yes,I am thirty years old,after I gave birth to my first child 8 years ago all my friends vanished,I have a 6 year old and a 8 year old,i spend my days cleaning and chatting on cafemom..

Tiffany_AvonRep
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Im 23 with a 4 month old and have lost all my friends due to moving out of state. I am hoping to finding new friends soon. Good lucl to you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Awww sorry about that,
Lots of new friends here for you :)

Cafe Robin
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Welcome to the group!!

Please make yourself at home here! 

I just sent you a friend invite!:)

have a nice day  Robin

Marketingmom602
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Its a very common thing that happens to new moms. Most my friends didn't have kids nor were they thinking about it and like everything in life change comes to pass. I always wondered why this happens.. Maybe they feel you have no time or  your priorities have changed.

It's like moving on to the next step in life and at some point it will happen with them as well and thats when they will understand your view of it all. In a few years time you will find some of them will try to reconnect with you because they will be having children the important thing now is to let them know you miss the connection you had with them and in time they will be where you are taking the next step in their lives.

I'm sure you will find many new friends here and hopeful stay in touch with some of your old friends. No worries though. Connect with other moms set play dates for the little ones and the moms.. It's important to have a ' ME ' day just to do nothing at all but relax or to just talk with adults. Your me time probablly won't be like it was because your settling into a more mature you now but going for a coffee, see a movie or have a hair day are all great fun!

welcome to cafemom

Quoting Michelle2292:

I'm Michelle :) I have a 3 year old daughter & i am 20 . After I gave birth I lost ALL of my "friends" & so far I've made no new ones . I'm hopeful to make new mom friends !

Do you like taking photos? Share your springtime photos with me. welcome spring.gif 

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hello and Welcome!!  I know the feeling.  I went through the same thing when I had my son.  I am Amanda.  My sons at 5.5 and 1.

ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  What state did you move to?  I am in Indiana.

Quoting Tiffany_AvonRep:

Im 23 with a 4 month old and have lost all my friends due to moving out of state. I am hoping to finding new friends soon. Good lucl to you.

mizzjonnie
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Hi! I too am in need of some new friends! I'm 22 and have a 14month old daughter. The friends that I do have just come around when they need something, and they don't have kids. Where are u from?
chemmom83
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

HI MICHELLE,

I'M SHERESE I LIVE IN DALLAS,TX I'M THE MOTHER OF 4. I HAVE 28, 23, 9 AND 6. MY 6 YEAR OLD IS A GIRL AND I'M 53 , I LOVE TO BE YOUR NEW FREIND.

Tiffany_AvonRep
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:48 PM
I'm in Arkansas.

Quoting ScrChk23:

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!  What state did you move to?  I am in Indiana.

Quoting Tiffany_AvonRep:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN