Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Embrassing period stories, let me hear em... Tmi

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 13 Replies
Soo today I was out shopping with my mother in law after church & we went into old navy, I went to the restroom & there was blood all over my underwear, which is crazy because my period usually starts on the 20th & I had no cramps are nothing, well luckly I had on black pants soo I just took off my underwear and wrapped them with a plastic bag & put em in my purse but I as I was doing that I was leaking blood all over the bathroom floor, & there was a line of people waiting to use the bathroom. Ugh talk about embarrassing!

Lol please tell me I'm not the only one who has a story like this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiasmommy27
by Sarah Sweetheart on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM
first period after I had dd.
I was in fucking class of all places. and it was a god damn doozy. fucking blood everywhere.
I was so embarresed.
I just got up and like ran out.
luckily it was all girls so I figured they kinda "got it" but OMG I was mortified.
I've never bled thru before. ugh
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Why'd you take off your underwear? I would have just put a pad on.

I don't think I have any stories like that.
lovely_latta421
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine was completely mortifying and gross! I went with a few friends to get our nails done and started unexpectedly. I usually use tampons but all my friend had on her was a pad, so I made do. Completely failed its purpose and was so messy! I had to tie my jacket around my waist and kept getting the eyeball for not taking it off to sit down!

Mamie_85
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Summertime, tiny white shorts. In laws house. At the time, they were my boyfriends parents. I died a little, I swear lol
Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Surprisingly I don't have any.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I didn't have any, every since I was 14 my period has allways started on the 20th of every month,it ends on the 25th, soo I wasn't expecting it,& my underwear was ruined, it would of been really uncomfortable to have em on

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Why'd you take off your underwear? I would have just put a pad on.

I don't think I have any stories like that.

trainlady
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM

That sounds very embarrassing. Years ago when I was still in grade school and about 12 years old I saw an embarrassing thing. We had five rows of desks about 8 desks deep. Every morning we did the pledge of Alliegance. We all stood up for this. Well the girl in the front of the middle row had evidently started her period and didn't know it. All the while we were doing the plege she was standing there with her back to everyone and the whole back of her skirt was covered with blood. There was nothing we could do at the moment so we finished the pledge. As soon as it was done two or three of us rushed to her and told her to sit down and wait for the rest of the kids to leave the room. Then someone went to the janitor's closet to put a towel around her waist to cover up the blood and one went back to wipe the seat clean. By the time we got things straightened out she was in tears. When the kids came back into the room and she was at the nurses station, the teacher told all of us that it was a very embarrassing moment for her, the student, and that if she heard one wood about anyone in class teasing her or making remarks they would be removed and sent home for a certain time period until they learned to be civil. I'm sure glad it wasn't me.

mamaofficer
by Bronze Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Why did'nt you use some tissue and use it until you got home.

pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Real embarrassing when you leak through when your at work.  Luckily when that happened. I was wearing black pants.  So it didn't show so bad.  But it kind or reaked like  A.F.  On days I know it's going to be heavy.  I put a pad on my underwear. Then will wear a depends adult diaper over that.  It's not to often that happens. 

IncognitoOne
by Angela-Marie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM

I started my period on the "table" at the OB. I had been sitting in the room for two hours waiting on getting my mirena in. I had taken everything off because I had no signs of having a period (kind of glad that I didn't bleed on my clothes..lol). When I realized it...there was nothing I could do, because getting up to get towels to clean up and a pad from my purse would have caused a huge mess (pouring blood in the floor kind of mess) so I just sat in it and explained what happened to the OB when he walked in the room. He put my mirena in, handed me wet towels, dry towels, and my bag.

I wanted to cry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)