Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Embrassing period stories, let me hear em... Tmi

Posted by   + Show Post
Soo today I was out shopping with my mother in law after church & we went into old navy, I went to the restroom & there was blood all over my underwear, which is crazy because my period usually starts on the 20th & I had no cramps are nothing, well luckly I had on black pants soo I just took off my underwear and wrapped them with a plastic bag & put em in my purse but I as I was doing that I was leaking blood all over the bathroom floor, & there was a line of people waiting to use the bathroom. Ugh talk about embarrassing!

Lol please tell me I'm not the only one who has a story like this
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Replies (11-13):
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I did use tissue,but the reason I took off my underwear is because they were soaked with blood,

Quoting mamaofficer:

Why did'nt you use some tissue and use it until you got home.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 7:59 PM
I was 13 yr old and i started why i was in school and i was embarsed since it was 1st one of all places.
Gorilla_Mama
by Kelsie on Mar. 11, 2013 at 8:24 PM
I was 16 working at McDonald's and my period started unexpectedly so I leaked through to my pants. Luckily they were black but one of my guy coworkers was like why does it smell like blood in here? I could have died, thankfully the manager couldn't smell anything and told him he was crazy and they let it drop
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)