Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Two big birthdays this month!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

Tomorrow my dd with be 5 years old! She is growing too fast. Our plans are to pick her up after school and take her to Kmart where she will get a free birthday package, then Toys-r-us for a free birthday crown, balloon and gift and finally Build-a-bear for a birthday surprise (we got a $25 gift card plus a coupon for $10 off $30 spent and they will give her a free gift). Finally home for tacos and a teenage mutant ninja turtle cake I am making her. We are moving this month, so money is tight. I signed onto all the kids clubs at stores to get her as many discounts and freebies possible.

Then on the 30th I will be 30 years old. Yeah, not expecting anything. Husband is not the planning type and with Easter being the next day, I doublt I will get any attention. :^(   Oh well, as long as my baby is happy on her day.

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kayandjsmom
by Alecia on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy 5th birthday to your dd!! And I like that you are still making it special without much to spend. I'm sure she'll love it.

I hope you're surprised on your birthday.

DYNARAH
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Thank you.

Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy birthday to your daughter tomorrow. 

Happy birthday to you on the 30th. 

Just because Easter is the next day and you are moving this month does not mean that you can't do anything for your birthday. You only get so many birthdays. 

DYNARAH
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 9:44 PM

BUMP!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Mar. 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Happy birthday to both of you!  It sounds like your daughter will be taking home quite the haul!  :)

party

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN