Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Terrifying Animals!!!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

That's what I thought whenever someone mentioned Pitbulls. Until we got to know Abbey and Zoey. They are our friend's babies and I think they are so sweet! They are Pit/boxer mixes and my kids and I love them.

Zoey...

Abbey...

by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pamelax3
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:16 PM

that is great! I have never really thought that breed of dog was dangerous, but the way they are rasied

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:17 PM

They are so sweet. They have a way better disposition than our doxie that's for sure!

Quoting pamelax3:

that is great! I have never really thought that breed of dog was dangerous, but the way they are rasied

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Yeah they get a bad rap because of BAD owners,It's sad how we do that to dogs they end up being mean and we put all the blame on them and say it's just the breed In the 70s it was the doberman 80s German Shepard 90s Rotties and now the Pit Bull but with them it's gone even farther with the hatred of the species that some states want to kill them all........This too shall pass and in another 10 yrs or so they will find another dog to pick on ,makes me sick and just wish people would educate themselves and show compassion  before the judgment of a animal !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)