Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Debating on getting another pet.  Just don't know what yet.  We have dogs and fish already and my girls (4 & 8yo) love our dogs.  Would love to see some great shots of your kids with their pets.  Here's an older shot of my eldest with our dachshund/wiener dog smiling.

Aww to you other guys posting up your weenie dogs.  Watch our family just end up getting another doxie.  >.<  But seriously loving all the variety of pets everyone has. 

Quoting Erna2:

Quoting desperatelyTTC:

Bruce :)

Quoting HaveFaith1215:

my dd with Baby. My Aunties dog. I think we should of named him Yoda because of his ears. This little guy does not shut up! Barks so much!! But SOOOO lovable - he cuddles with you every morning =) 

"It's not about counting the days, rather making the days count

by on Mar. 12, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Replies (31-40):
lexiemmysmom
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:25 AM
2 moms liked this

kellysparkles
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:30 AM

We have a cat and a dog - she's a boxer and everybody thinks she's this big, aggressive pit bull.  It's sad because she gets so excited when she sees people (especially kids!) and then they practically run away from her :(  That thing she's laying on is her stuffed dog...she carries it around everywhere with her lol

And this is our "big aggressive dog" cuddling with DD

(Please excuse all the clutter on my desk in the background - I have to build walls/barricades otherwise my cat will use our furniture as a jungle gym.)

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I've always wanted an all white cat/dog before.  Used to have an all white rabbit, but i dunno it just wasn't the same.  Both your pets are just very darling.

Quoting aritoyh:

Finn (cat) and Kira (dog)

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Aww now she looks very comfy :)

Quoting reesesami:

Fidget napping

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Lol my weenie dogs are yappers too, but when they're calm and loveable you wouldn't even think it.  Is your dog a chihuahua?  & I actually love long floppy ears whether standing or dangling hehe.  I try to stand my weenie dogs' ears up and they resemble how your dogs ears are when its done. :)

Quoting HaveFaith1215:

my dd with Baby. My Aunties dog. I think we should of named him Yoda because of his ears. This little guy does not shut up! Barks so much!! But SOOOO lovable - he cuddles with you every morning =) 

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Lol reminds me of my dogs when they just crowd around my feet when Im sitting at the computer even as far as sitting on my feet at times too.

Quoting LancesMom:

This is Chloe who usually has to be under my desk when I work!

Pna1Dra6on
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM

So sweet :) What kind of dog?

Quoting lexiemmysmom:

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Whats funny is that she is getting so big now her head rests on the desk and it vibates and kinda makes her breathing louder. At first I could not figure out what the noise was I was hearing.

Quoting Pna1Dra6on:

Lol reminds me of my dogs when they just crowd around my feet when Im sitting at the computer even as far as sitting on my feet at times too.

Quoting LancesMom:

This is Chloe who usually has to be under my desk when I work!

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Cute pic! What kind of dogs are they?

Quoting slayerslegacy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:07 PM

My old man boxer/ am. Bulldog.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)