Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

this was insane

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  • 15 Replies
Today I was driving down the road. ( 4 lanes) when going south traffic stopped even though the light wasn't red. I thought I saw a person crossing the street but then that person never crossed. So the person driving in the right lane merged into the left and that person walking went to the left lane. People were laying on their horns.

Then the person walking crossed.

As I got closer I saw she was in there middle of the road. Throwing her hands up and then stepping in front of cars.

Of course she crossed back to my side. She was just standing there wanting someone to hit her.

Anyway, I called the police and they had several calls so they said just watch her and call back of she goes someplace else.

For the next 15 minutes no one moved! She was deteriminee to stand in front of any car that did.

She was barefoot and carrying a brown bag. Probably drunk or high. Idk. Seriously thought I was going to see someone die today. Thank god no semi came down the road or she would have died.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

You should have thrown her into your trunk and then drove to the hospital.

carlyshort
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:12 PM
What? Are you serious? I wasn't getting out my car. She was strong. It took two cops to get her in their car.

Quoting frndlyfn:

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM

No i was just kidding.   Never approach a person who seems high/drunk/crazy.  They can be stronger than rat poo hopped up on substances.

Quoting carlyshort:

What? Are you serious? I wasn't getting out my car. She was strong. It took two cops to get her in their car.

Quoting frndlyfn:

jconney80
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Wow that's crazy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ERMAGERRD
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:05 PM

holy moly. id of videoed it

flowerfunleah
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Omg! Wow!!

trainlady
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I wonder why the police didn't come out and remove her from the road before there was a serious accident. Also, she was impeding traffic and that was very irritating to those drivers that had to just sit there and wait for her to make up her crazy mind to move. Seriously the police should have come out immediately and removed the road hazard.

carlyshort
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:57 AM
In okc. 15 minutes is pretty fast. As sad as that sounds

Quoting trainlady:

I wonder why the police didn't come out and remove her from the road before there was a serious accident. Also, she was impeding traffic and that was very irritating to those drivers that had to just sit there and wait for her to make up her crazy mind to move. Seriously the police should have come out immediately and removed the road hazard.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:27 AM

especially it is  a disuted zone..my hsband once waited 2hours for them to respond to an accident becuse they couldn't detrmine if he was in midwest city or del city

Quoting carlyshort:

Quoting trainlady:

carlyshort
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Yep. I live in okc but just outside where Moore and okc connect. I had to call 911 for a house fire once and my call had to be rerouted to okc. Ridiculous

Quoting ditsyjo:

especially it is  a disuted zone..my hsband once waited 2hours for them to respond to an accident becuse they couldn't detrmine if he was in midwest city or del city

Quoting carlyshort:

Quoting trainlady:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)