Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

help me find a phone :) piog

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
I currently have a DROID 4 and hubby has the Casio commando and we want new phones. Going to be buying before upgrade since we both got phones in a hurry and didnt research well first :/ I don't mind my phone so much but I definitely would have chosen another phone had I done my research. Hubby HATES his and I do too. I have looked at the note 2 which I think is awesome although I can't tell if it let's you talk and surf simultaneously. My mother has the s3 and loves it and I saw they will be coming out with the s4 soon?? So which phones do you have and love/hate?? Which phones support talk and surf?? Any help would be awesome :) oh and I'm with Verizon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:18 PM
My hubby has a droid 4, before that he had the droid 2. He likes the Motorola droids. I had a droid x and in Sept upgraded to the iPhone 5 and I'll prob never go back to a droid.
Schaiswife09
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:23 PM
My mom and brother both had s3's my brother just broke his in a wreck lol but they love them. And I've had people tell me they were better than iPhones... what does the iPhone do that makes it better? I am asking because I've never had an apple product or used an iPhone so I have no idea lol

Quoting MommyJill87:

My hubby has a droid 4, before that he had the droid 2. He likes the Motorola droids. I had a droid x and in Sept upgraded to the iPhone 5 and I'll prob never go back to a droid.
pinkcoffeecup
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I'm with Verizon also.  I don't have a smart phone. I got a Motorola flip phone.  I like the pda features of a smart phone. But don't need internet on that phone.  Verizon said I have to buy a data plan with all their smart phones.  So no smart phone for me anytime soon.

Schaiswife09
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Oh I can't live without my smart phone lol. I don't have internet anywhere except my phone so I need it lol

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I'm with Verizon also.  I don't have a smart phone. I got a Motorola flip phone.  I like the pda features of a smart phone. But don't need internet on that phone.  Verizon said I have to buy a data plan with all their smart phones.  So no smart phone for me anytime soon.

thatgirl70
by Carin on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:45 PM

We both have an iPhone 4 (plus DH has an iPhone 4S as his work phone). I think he wants to upgrade to an Android phone when our contract is up (which isn't until August), but I think I want to stick with the iPhone (but upgrade to the 5), partially because of the apps I already have, plus my iPad. 

I'm obviously no help to you whatsoever, LOL.

MommyJill87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

It's just easy you know? Really user friendly and I love the way it looks.

Quoting Schaiswife09:

My mom and brother both had s3's my brother just broke his in a wreck lol but they love them. And I've had people tell me they were better than iPhones... what does the iPhone do that makes it better? I am asking because I've never had an apple product or used an iPhone so I have no idea lol

Quoting MommyJill87:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:50 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Ruby Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I have the iphone 5 & love it,
Let us know what you decide :)

StormiAnn
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
iPhone 4 and love it :-)
flowerfunleah
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I really love my iPhone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofgirl1974
by Lyn on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a iPhone 4 and love it.Easy to use. My husband has Samsung S3.He loves his phone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)