Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Army Wives Season 7 premiere

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:55 AM
  • 31 Replies

I didn't even know that there was going to be a season 7, but I ran across a repeat of the Season Premiere ep and OMG I about bawled through the whole thing.  Anybody else watch?

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RUSureUKnowMe
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this
I did. I don't have cable so I watch it on my phone. I decided to watch it at work on the WiFi to save my data and thank god I was all alone because I kept crying. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PaganMommy04
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Holy gods, I didn't see that particular turn of events coming!  When I saw who it was that had died, I think my jaw hit the floor for at least a full 10 minutes before I thought to draw it back up  D:

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe:

I did. I don't have cable so I watch it on my phone. I decided to watch it at work on the WiFi to save my data and thank god I was all alone because I kept crying. Lol

RUSureUKnowMe
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't expect it either. I think what got me the worst was when the daughter was at the cemetary talking to Denise

Quoting PaganMommy04:

Holy gods, I didn't see that particular turn of events coming!  When I saw who it was that had died, I think my jaw hit the floor for at least a full 10 minutes before I thought to draw it back up  D:

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe:

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Bawled like a baby through the entire episode.
sewingmama88
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I cryed too! Probably will tonight when i watch it!
Tish_Hughes
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad her character is gone but the way they previewed the new cast makes it look like some real housewives type if stuff.
AustinsMama1226
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Cried the whole hour! Glad my baby was sleeping...lol
carlyshort
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:19 PM
I never liked kim delaney. Heard she's a alcoholic in real life an that's why she's gone.

I don't watch it a often a I use to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaganMommy04
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Agreed!  Also when she and her dad first saw her body at the mortuary.  I totally lost my shit on that one  :-(

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe:

I didn't expect it either. I think what got me the worst was when the daughter was at the cemetary talking to Denise

Quoting PaganMommy04:

Quoting RUSureUKnowMe:

Angelanscalf89
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Cried the whole time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)