Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

most things people list I do on a pretty regular basis. There has to be more like me.

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Quoting Mommy2Angel09:

Not spring cleaning.  I do my normal cleaning that I do every week on the duplex we live in.  If I owned a house I may try to take care of it a lot better, but we rent from a guy who does not act like it is a big deal that he never got the place finished before we moved in (Aug 2012).  We have no shower door in my son's bathroom and a sewer pipe he just taped up and no storm window in a window.  The day we moved in we had to call him to get him to put the bathroom door on to the main bathroom ( no hindges or we would of done it) and his wife cleaning supplies was still in the house, so it was not cleaned completely for us.  So don't see why I need it to look better than how he gave it to us.

honestly I find it sad you have no pride in your home. 

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:49 AM
I am throwing a bunch of shit away and selling a bunch of stuff. I am getting ready to redecorate and change some rooms around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:34 AM

me! i deep clean every week! organize everything. weekly. i have no need for spring cleaning. well gotta have the kids reorganize the shed with all their outside toys! other then that. my house is always clean!

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

me! i deep clean every week! organize everything. weekly. i have no need for spring cleaning. well gotta have the kids reorganize the shed with all their outside toys! other then that. my house is always clean!

yeah thats what I do the only thing we really do is clean windows, I do the insides about once a month (as needed) but I clean the entire window/screen etc once it gets warm.

forsakenjewl24
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM

my spring cleaning is usually baking days haha just to be honest!  i mean i'm a bit ocd when it comes to cleaning. gotten better to let other people and trust others to clean but omg i re clean it. sucks. but we haven't been sick in almost a year and a half. not even my son...let me rephrase that. he's had a couch with the almost 2 years we have been in this house!

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting forsakenjewl24:

yeah thats what I do the only thing we really do is clean windows, I do the insides about once a month (as needed) but I clean the entire window/screen etc once it gets warm.

Mommy2Angel09
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I have pride, just sick of my landlord not finishing up his work.  This house is spotless, because after we moved in I cleaned it to my satafacion.  I sweep the floor and mop the hard wood every week.  Make sure every wall has it marks off and clean the inside of every window and so on in cleaning this house every week. Just don't think I should fix what he is suppose to do.  My spring cleaning would be the way my mom does it.  Clean every window outside and in, rinse in vac the carpet, clean out every cabinet and Clorox it down and so on.  Just don't she why I need to do this to a place that the landlord did not do for us.  So don't tell me I have no pride.  Just don't see why do my spring cleaning when he has no pride in his property to have it done for us.  He will get this place back better than he gave us, just not way better.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting Mommy2Angel09:

Not spring cleaning.  I do my normal cleaning that I do every week on the duplex we live in.  If I owned a house I may try to take care of it a lot better, but we rent from a guy who does not act like it is a big deal that he never got the place finished before we moved in (Aug 2012).  We have no shower door in my son's bathroom and a sewer pipe he just taped up and no storm window in a window.  The day we moved in we had to call him to get him to put the bathroom door on to the main bathroom ( no hindges or we would of done it) and his wife cleaning supplies was still in the house, so it was not cleaned completely for us.  So don't see why I need it to look better than how he gave it to us.

honestly I find it sad you have no pride in your home. 

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Quoting MommyJill87:

I never do a big seasonal cleaning or any stuff like that. I clean regularly year round.

taniamorse85
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM

I clean as needed.   If I lumped them together on a huge list and tried to tackle them so close together, I'd be in a world of pain for days.

Mom2MikeynLando
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:09 PM

I throw way stuff that we haven't used...  This year I am painting though too.. Other than that, everything is done daily 

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN