Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

the LITTLE things that make being a mommy so great. . .

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

Just had to share our sweet moment. .

I just went in to my little ones room to change his diaper and fill up his bottle. He generally stays asleep while I change him but tonight he slightly opened his eyes and said, "I want my bankie(blankie)". . . followed by, "yuv (love) you momma, night night". . . I know this isnt anything spectacular to some people but its the moments like these that make me so super proud to be a mommy to such a sweet little man :)

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

awww...

my little guy is almost 3. in sunday school today he made a flower and ran around making it kiss all of his friend.

mommaalways247
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:08 AM

They are so cute huh! Our baby will be two soon :(

Quoting ditsyjo:

awww...

my little guy is almost 3. in sunday school today he made a flower and ran around making it kiss all of his friend.

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM

yeah they are. even my bigger 2 get me though. hey are 7 an 5 and  sometimes catch them sitting on the couch watchig a movie and they will be all snuggled together. it gets me every time

Quoting mommaalways247:

They are so cute huh! Our baby will be two soon :(

Quoting ditsyjo:

awww...

mommaalways247
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:23 AM

I cant wait to add on to our family lol. . . for now, i enjoy the moments i have with our little man though.  :) i seriously about lost it and started crying tonight. . it just makes me feel so good to be called momma and to hear him say he loves me

Quoting ditsyjo:

yeah they are. even my bigger 2 get me though. hey are 7 an 5 and  sometimes catch them sitting on the couch watchig a movie and they will be all snuggled together. it gets me every time

rebel_mommy09
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:26 AM
My 4 year old has been sick since Friday. Today we had a lazy Sunday and even though he yelled and screamed at me and kicked me (the meds are causing the behavior) he climbed in my lap and cuddled with me for a little while. It melted my heart
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I can imagine... I remember when my daughter was that size.

Quoting mommaalways247:

I cant wait to add on to our family lol. . . for now, i enjoy the moments i have with our little man though.  :) i seriously about lost it and started crying tonight. . it just makes me feel so good to be called momma and to hear him say he loves me

Quoting ditsyjo:

mommaalways247
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I WISH I COULD BLAME MEDICATION FOR MY SONS BEHAVIOR LOL. WE HAVE HIT THE TERRIBLE TWOS BADLEY!  Tongiht was a RARE occurance!

Quoting rebel_mommy09:

My 4 year old has been sick since Friday. Today we had a lazy Sunday and even though he yelled and screamed at me and kicked me (the meds are causing the behavior) he climbed in my lap and cuddled with me for a little while. It melted my heart

rebel_mommy09
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Lol. His asthma is flaring up so he is on steroids and albuterol, both of which make him act like a crazy person lol

Quoting mommaalways247:

I WISH I COULD BLAME MEDICATION FOR MY SONS BEHAVIOR LOL. WE HAVE HIT THE TERRIBLE TWOS BADLEY!  Tongiht was a RARE occurance!

Quoting rebel_mommy09:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carlyshort
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
My 7 year old had a walk a thon for literacy day at school on Friday. He didn't want to walk with anyone but me. Held my hand and everything.

Melted my heart because I know those moments are nearly over for us.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa :) on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:02 AM

aww those really are the bestest moments of mommahood!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)