Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

do you believe there's a pet Heaven?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM
  • 3 Replies
I'm devastated, my husband took our lab who turned 12 last Fri, to,the vet yesterday with a limp which seemed to be getting,worse, figured it was hip dysplasia, and he comes Home with his body! Xrays determined it was bone cancer and my husband had him euthanized. We are sad and shocked and after reading the rainbow bridge poem I sure hope its true and their is animals in Heaven waiting for us
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
TableforSeven
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.

Last summer, while I was away, DH had to take our dog to be put down.  She was over 14.5 and her health had been going down-hill for a while.  She fell on the porch steps and could no longer walk....he had no choice. :-(

massenberg
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

gm. i am sorry to her abt ur pets im sure it was hurtful. i dont no if its really a place in heaven but thry r also Gods creations and i wld think that he hav a place for them as well.

catwoman123456
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I'm absolutely positive there is a spot for our dear animals where all of their most treasured belongings and memories are with them . And where we will be also - after all , they were such a part of our hearts  they deserve nothing less.  Deepest condolences- just know that , after they've given so much, you did the last, best thing for them.cat

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN