Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the first post ever made on cafemom?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:50 PM
  • 7 Replies

Who made the first post ever on cafemom? 

What was YOUR first post on cafemom?

confused

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GypsiSky
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:06 PM

No idea about the first question. Wait... No idea about the second either, lol. The first post I replied to though, was a post about shopping at Walmart. I said I didn't... and boy did things get ugly. I was told I thought I was too good and then I was chastised for not calling it "The WalmartS". This was in a group known for heated Debates ;)

That was quite an interesting introductory to the world of Cafe Mom, lol.

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM

My first post on Cafemom was in reply to a mother whose stepson was beating the snot out of her daughter while she was pregnant. So she left the kid trapped in the house and went to her mothers. I remember that every day because I swear I saw the woman in a store one day. Her kid had the exact same bruises that the woman posted here and I think she called the girl by the same name as she said on this site. I just never spoke up. 

It hit home because my daughter was almost killed by a little boy like that,

ERMAGERRD
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Omg sad! So the mom was trying to protect the little girl and abandoned the son or something? I hope shes ok

Quoting AliKatAK47:

My first post on Cafemom was in reply to a mother whose stepson was beating the snot out of her daughter while she was pregnant. So she left the kid trapped in the house and went to her mothers. I remember that every day because I swear I saw the woman in a store one day. Her kid had the exact same bruises that the woman posted here and I think she called the girl by the same name as she said on this site. I just never spoke up. 

AliKatAK47
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Yea. He was beating her in the face and biting and everything. So I guess the mother's motherly instincts kicked in and she got her kid and her dog and her pregnant self out of there. Fucked up part was that the father didn't even care about the boy. He hated him. I think about that post a lot and sometimes I wish the user would come back so I could ask them how they are doing and ask if that was her in the store that day.

Quoting ERMAGERRD:

Omg sad! So the mom was trying to protect the little girl and abandoned the son or something? I hope shes ok

Quoting AliKatAK47:

angeleyes16
by Danielle on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I don't know about the first one. I came to CM looking for advice and support.I saw an ad on myspace. I was 16 at the time. I made an introductory post I told everyone name and age, and I wanted to hear some success stories from omen who had their children young. Boy it blew up. I never posted again after that; I just browsed the forums.  A couple of years later I started being more active on here.

redbutterfly666
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:21 PM

i think my first post was in the miscarriage group after i joined

idk the other question though lol

crazymom21
by *giggle snort* on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:26 PM
The first was probably hi welcome to cafemom introduce yourself and meet other moms. I do not recall my first post. It was over 7yrs ago.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)