Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

when do boys start having sex?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM
  • 30 Replies
I know ive got a while yet but my oldest son is 6 and he is so big and mature looking for his age and he is getting so darn cute. im scared about when the time comes for girls and all . i dread it so bad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermom0609
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Bump
Momyplease
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM
yes I think about that sometimes. its scares me. but the key is to educate them at the right time not to early and not to late. Now of course if I could figure out when that is I would not worry about it myself. good question. bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermom0609
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Dh and i had sex when we were 18 so im scared if we have "the talk" with him he can say well you and dad had sex before marriage.

Quoting Momyplease:

yes I think about that sometimes. its scares me. but the key is to educate them at the right time not to early and not to late. Now of course if I could figure out when that is I would not worry about it myself. good question. bump

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmao for now I wouldn't worry to much when he gets 12 then you can on high alert until then just enjoy your little boy.
FooLynRoo
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Not until they hit puberty.

Why are you thinking about your six year old having sex? even if he's mature for his age he's SIX how mature can he look?

was2now3
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Dh was 12...
supermom0609
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Its just something that freaks me out and honestly he looks 8-10 now

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Why are you thinking about your six year old having sex? even if he's mature for his age he's SIX how mature can he look?

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
I'm so worried about my girls too. They are only 5 and 2 but the thought terrifies me. I don't want them following their friends and having sex because it's the "cool" thing to do. I want them to wait for the right guy. I was 16 when I had sex but I knew I was gonna marry him. :) I just hope they don't fall for the, "if you love me you'll have sex with me." You can talk to them all you want but at the end of the day it's their decision.
kristinayates
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Bbecareful...my son was interested in girls and they were interested with him I think at 9. My son at 18 went to go visit his girlfriend and was caught by her mother having sex ..the girl was 17. Needless to say the girl started screaming rape and he is in prison for 8 yrs for agg sexual assault on a chold. By the way my son was suppose to go into the marines and passed all their tests..after court the military didnt want him so he is serving the 8 yrs. Im so mad I tell the mothers of boys to becareful cause thats all the girl can say and their lives are ruined..my son and the girl dated 3 yrs on and off. It wasnt date rape or anything like that.

Quoting supermom0609:

I know ive got a while yet but my oldest son is 6 and he is so big and mature looking for his age and he is getting so darn cute. im scared about when the time comes for girls and all . i dread it so bad

Momyplease
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:40 PM
im not thinking that he will do it now lol that would be observed. im worry about the future. simple as that.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)