Trying to figure out how to word this *UPDATE: I changed my mind*
I now have 3 kids with flu like symptoms and fevers absent from my in home daycare. For the first time in 9 yrs I'm thinking about closing down tomorrow to decontaminate. I have two infants in the daycare ( one of them my own only 7 weeks) and one with an infant sibling at home.
Its in my policies that I may have to shut down to decontaminate and that payment is still required for this day.
It sucks for the parents who's kids aren't sick. But I could be saving them more days in the long run because if I , DH, my kids or their kids get sick the daycare will have to be closed for a lot longer than one day!
Will you help me word this? I will probably call everyone tonight but I'm also putting on the website calendar with email alerts sent out. Thanks!
UPDATE: Ive decided to stay open. I am planning on sending an email warning the parents of the illness and a reminder of the policies: 24 hrs must pass before returning after the last diarreha or vomitng episode. And 24 hrs must pass before returning after the fever has broken WITHOUT fever reducing meds. Can you help me word this? Thanks!