Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

My ex bf hurt my 2 year old

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM
  • 20 Replies
CPS is about to close the case on my ex which was opened because she told me he hurt her hiney with his finger. So just as CPS is about to close it he files for paternity of my dd bc I'm not allowing him or his family to see her anymore. He lives with his mom and grandma and although his mom and grandma have been pretty good to my dd I told them that he needed to be watched bc I didn't trust him and they ignored me. So the court date is April 16 which is two days after dd's birthday.

I was with my ex for about 5 years. I kicked him about and a month later he had another gorl pregnant while they were living out of her car. it was 10 months later when my dd started saying things about him. When my ex texted me and tried to tell me that he would never do that to my dd I explained that I couldn't believe him bc I know what he's capable of. And I mentioned to him that he choked me, raped me, threatened to burn my poppy's memorial card, pushed me while holding her and locked me in the room on numerous occasions his response was, "She's not you. I actually are about her. You're really nothing to anyone."
Today I'm at court trying to get an order of protection and I'm filing for legal aid. However legal aid has represented my ex before so the court is gonna have to appoint another lawyer.

I am doing anything possible to keep him away from us. I won't allow him to hurt her again.
I wrote a post about this before called "my two year old says "daddy hurt me" edit 03/14"
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiasmom414
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Bump
JZB
by Jessie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

It sounds like you are on the right path to getting protective orders and everything in place legally.  I am sorry you and your daughter have to go through this. 

pamelax3
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry you are going thru this.. Keep your chin up and all will work out

Cubanmom84
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey! Do whatever you gotta do to protect that baby from him. Your a smart cookie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Emerald Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Sounds like you are taking all the right steps to protect your daughter,
Keep at it & let us know how it goes :)

Schaiswife09
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I think you are doing an awesome thing in keeping him from hurting her again! Stay strong :)
sophiasmom414
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:07 PM
They denied the order of protection. Basically I have to wait for something to happen.
texasmommy125
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Do whatever it takes to keep that monster away from your girl.  It sounds to me like he is just trying to use her to hurt you.  DON"T LET HIM!!!

angry

ERMAGERRD
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Terrifying
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)