Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any fitness trainers here? I need help and motivation to lose weight.

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am not overly fat but I do have a little belly I'm trying to get rid of. I'm not going to join a gym cause I will just waste money,at home I have an exercise ball and a treadmill( although I have limited space for the treadmills so its put away. I need someone to tell ne what to do,how to do it,hell even text me to keep me motivated. I need meal ideas,exercise routines,you name it I need it.Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Arwyn724
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:21 PM
2 moms liked this

My nephew is a fitness trainer and a nutritionist, but he does more athlete weight training, in a local gym.  He does, however, only drink water (been doing that for 19 yrs), and recommends 5-6 small meals a day, to keep the metabolism going.  His athletes get higher protien meals, but he suggests low fat meals, with 2 oz of lean protien per meal. Obviously, he loads up on veggies.  The big thing is eliminating all beverages except water, even diet or sugar free stuff.  

As for exercise, all aerobics are good, he trains on the gym equipment, and he runs 5 miles a day.  He will target specific area exercises, when focusing on one particular problem, but I don't know what those work-outs would be like (brutal, I'm guessing).

Arwyn 724 

kaylasmom22
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashley9603
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I run and lift weights,eat as healthy as I can most of the time lol...lost all my baby weight this way and hoping to keep it off.

BHershey
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Hi Kaylasmom!

I am new here though I saw your message.  I am a personal health coach and work with people online to help them lose weight and keep it off naturally.   Our inch-loss program also comes with a mobile app and free workouts to help you know exactly what you need to be doing to feel and look your best.  Let me know if you want more info.  I'd be happy to help in any way! ~ Bonnie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)