Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

People used to tell me that I looked younger than I was but I think I'm starting to look my age now that I'm in my 40s. Not sure if I'm happy about that!

Do you look your age?  What do people tell you?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
dommad2
by Tamara on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I'm constantly mistaken for a high school student.

tahjsmommy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Well I don't look my age. im fairly young (24) and I get that I look 18 doesnt bother me one bit, but every now and then they say I look like I'm in my 30s.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2aspclboy
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Nope, I don't look my age according to one of my professors. He gave me some literature for an internship position and, after a quick read through the qualifications, I had to tell him I didn't qualify because of my age. He asked how old I was and was shocked when I told him I'm in my mid-forties. He thought I was *at least* 10 years younger. Made my day :D

shoot4thestars
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM

People always tell me I look way younger than what I look. 

Rach91o
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:13 PM
im 21 and iv been told alot that i only look 13 and it dont help that im ony 5"1
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natural_s
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:21 PM

People always think I'm younger (don't know why). I went to a high school play and a bunch of us adults was waiting for them to open up the doors so we can take our seats and these random ladies started chatting with me and my friend and one of them looked at me and was like what grade are you in?

My friend was like she is not in school here. It was funny but annoying because I think I look like an adult, lol.

overweightmommy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I think I look older. Especially since surgery in November.

janette234
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I am 44, but people tell me I can pass for 25-29. I used to get carded at the movies, when I bought my moms cigarettes, and double carded when buying alcohol when I was over 21.

2012Rabbit12
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM

i guess i look my age now (early 30s) especially now that im pregnant i think i have the body of a woman much older neck down. it is so depressing, that i just want to hide. sad

hotmama83227
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM

pretty sure i look my age, maybe older

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)