Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Please share your most recent couple and or family pictures.....

These were taken at the Audubon zoo in New Orleans March 17, 2013

We went Saturday and Sunday.

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Replies (41-47):
Godstar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:58 PM
Actually the zoo worker had us hold out our hand and look surprised. .. they put the images into the photo. I guess that is a octopus or squid in my hand and the images in the boys hands look to be a fish, frog, and idk...lol

Quoting LancesMom:

Love these! But I have to ask! What are you holding in the third pic? Is it an octopus?? What are the boys holding, too?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Godstar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Oh and a turtle..

Quoting Godstar:

Actually the zoo worker had us hold out our hand and look surprised. .. they put the images into the photo. I guess that is a octopus or squid in my hand and the images in the boys hands look to be a fish, frog, and idk...lol

Quoting LancesMom:

Love these! But I have to ask! What are you holding in the third pic? Is it an octopus?? What are the boys holding, too?

BrighteyedAsh
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
These are mid February.

Lol bad pic. We only snapped one. He doesn't look squinty like this and he's not high. Lol.

DS and I same day, same general spot (it was a blacklight area at an arcade, we were bowling)

My fave of us all 3 is from October:

And one from the week before at a different arcade. Picture strip. I look horrible and stupid in this one. I was leaning forward trying to figure the machine out looking puzzled. Lol. But for some reason I still like it! <3

He wears that hat with everything. It used to be a different one. Lol.
Godstar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:32 PM
I am loving these pictures ladies! !!! Beautiful.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Thats really a cool idea! And I love how your son is looking down at your hand surprised. LOL! And nothing is really there! Good acting!

Quoting Godstar:

Oh and a turtle..

Quoting Godstar:

Quoting LancesMom:

Godstar
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:47 PM
thank you! !!

Quoting LancesMom:

Thats really a cool idea! And I love how your son is looking down at your hand surprised. LOL! And nothing is really there! Good acting!

Quoting Godstar:

Oh and a turtle..

Quoting Godstar:

Quoting LancesMom:

echupko
by Elizabeth on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Cute family!

We live on the north shore!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)