Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When was the last time you cried?

Posted by   + Show Post

When was the last time you cried? Why?

crying

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Replies (11-20):
hunnybunny2001
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Hugs to you too... My uncle died of cancer.. I'm sorry for your loss.. :-(

Quoting LancesMom:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Today.. My uncle passed away

Hugs! I cried today too!

My cousin who is only 52 died of a heart attack! =(

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TeamTARDIS
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM
The other day. I was just feeling really emotional and DH came up to me, hugged me and told me he loved me. It just set me off and I started sobbing.
DH just held me.
jedwards2009
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM
The other night... It was a good cry. Ive been dating a man who is just amazing. We were laying on the couch watching a movie and he wad staring at me. I asked him why he was staring at me wnd he said "you have no idea how incrediably amazingly beautiful you look right now" and after seven years of emotional abuse never even as much as "you look good today' when he said that I started crying lol. I felt really stupid afterwords. But it was so nice to hear tht and know he ment it and wasbt just trying to get laid.
IloveNCIS
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:09 PM

I cry every night. I don't know why, I just do.

bchic24
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Today, but I'm pregnant and everything makes me cry lol.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I am sorry for you loss as well!

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Hugs to you too... My uncle died of cancer.. I'm sorry for your loss.. :-(

Quoting LancesMom:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Today.. My uncle passed away

Hugs! I cried today too!

My cousin who is only 52 died of a heart attack! =(

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Quoting TeamTARDIS:

The other day. I was just feeling really emotional and DH came up to me, hugged me and told me he loved me. It just set me off and I started sobbing.
DH just held me.

Oh what a sweetheart! =)

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Quoting jedwards2009:

The other night... It was a good cry. Ive been dating a man who is just amazing. We were laying on the couch watching a movie and he wad staring at me. I asked him why he was staring at me wnd he said "you have no idea how incrediably amazingly beautiful you look right now" and after seven years of emotional abuse never even as much as "you look good today' when he said that I started crying lol. I felt really stupid afterwords. But it was so nice to hear tht and know he ment it and wasbt just trying to get laid.

Aw hugs! Thats the best compliment ever!

Vsoul0608
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Mine was similar to this a few days ago. My BF and I were laying in bed watching a movie and he wrapped me up in his arms and whispered "I can't believe how unbelievably lucky I am to have such an amazing and gorgeous woman in my life." in my ear and then kissed my forehead. I couldn't hold the tears back. It was soo sweet. 

Quoting jedwards2009:

imuney
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Bout 15 minutes ago...its a long story....marriage problems...mostly my fault. *sigh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)