Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When was the last time you cried?

Posted by   + Show Post

When was the last time you cried? Why?

crying

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Replies (111-120):
CMcLaws
by Carrie on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Saturday, my uncle passed away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy2zbg
by Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Last Wednesday, I went to the cemetary to visit my grandpa. March 31 will be the 13th (?) anniversary since his death. It just so happens that we get to celebrate a death, Easter, and a birthday on Sunday.

247teatime
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I cry all the time. TV shows, commerials, songs, memories you name it. Stress, anxiety, financial, kids,work, need i keep going!

senecas_mommy21
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM

i cried this morning when i woke up. My bff's mom passed away and she was just like a mom to me.

lilbit53009
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM

about an hour ago. i left my phone at home when i left for work this morning so i ran home to grab it and my DF had sent me a screen shot of a text convo he had with my mom.

we're getting married on friday (after 9 years together) and through the years my mom and him have had their disagreements. but she's been happy we're finally getting married and things are really good so to see him reach out to her and her accept him and what she said made me cry

PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM
Yesterday not one of my fave days. Sometimes marriage sucks!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TaylorBaby
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:29 PM

today, it's the 10 year anniversary of my aunt's death.

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Thursday. We closed on a house and I was texting everyone and almost texted my mom who passed away 9 months ago... That was rough.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
texasmommy125
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM

A few weeks ago.  Something to do with not being able to see my young children as much as I'd like.

Due9
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Today. Upset, unhappy about my mother, sister, brother, dad and how it's all so dysfunctional. Also, upset how I reacted to my husband over the weekend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)