Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

When was the last time you cried?

Posted by   + Show Post

When was the last time you cried? Why?

crying

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM
Replies (21-30):
TeamTARDIS
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I know, he felt badly, he thought he did something wrong.

Quoting LancesMom:

Quoting TeamTARDIS:

The other day. I was just feeling really emotional and DH came up to me, hugged me and told me he loved me. It just set me off and I started sobbing.

DH just held me.

Oh what a sweetheart! =)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Quoting imuney:

Bout 15 minutes ago...its a long story....marriage problems...mostly my fault. *sigh

Hugs!

Pray4me2
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Today.....need conselling
HuggaBug1991
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Today. Now. My kids are being little brats, my ds has been pushing my buttons all day and my dd has been crying all damn day. On top of that Dh is sick and complaining about everything I do and am. I am overwhelmed! Its been tough, this is the first time I have had a quiet moment!

ladybuglove08
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:57 PM
When I had a horrible stomach virus a few weeks ago. I was vomiting & sobbing at the same time :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CrystalPystol
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:02 PM
I didn't cry, but shed a few tears a couple days ago. I have been missing my granny a lot. She has been gone a year & a half. Spring time always reminds me of her. There have been a lot of good things happen over the last year that I would love to share with her. We were close.
notabosley
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Last night, I was dancing in the living room and just cried tears of joy.
DACIA79
by Silver Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:56 PM
I'm hormonal and pregnant I cry all the time sad movies happy movies doesn't seem to matter what the reason is I am always like the went I'm pregnant.
honeybee69
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:02 PM

This afternoon. I have a 15 year daughter who thinks that we hate her, she hates us and can't wait to move out. We let her have a cell phone, that we pay for, she has a laptop, we just bought her new clothes(but not enough), we yell at her all the time(not really but in her eyes we do), dh is stalking her becuase he is up in the morning when she gets on the bus, we are mean because we yell at her about her grades( she only passed 2 classes this semester), I'm sure there is more...

squeekers
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 10:06 PM

our dear friend's funeral was when I cried last. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)