Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does she look drunk in this picture?

Posted by   + Show Post

I didnt realize her eyes were this way until i uploaded the picture tonight.  It is a silly picture we took at a fast food place.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
mattiehatter
by Bronze Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:34 AM

No more butter rum ice cream!

texassahm
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Of course she does not look drunk.  What a silly question.  It looks like she was mid-blink when you took the pic.  Der.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Not usually which is sort of why it is funny to see.   When she eats chocolate, it can put her to sleep at times.  Yes  Daddy and older brothers all have their bats ready.  Here is an actual picture with her eyes "normal".

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

She's definitely drunk, does ice cream always do this to her.  Be careful when she turns 16 .  She's still a very pretty girl.

ColieO
by I Rock on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Hahaha i love pictures like this. She's so cute. Ice cream wasted!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:44 AM

She is silly.  She asked for her picture to be taken with the ice cream all over her face.  7 may be my favorite age yet for her  LOL.

Quoting ColieO:

Hahaha i love pictures like this. She's so cute. Ice cream wasted!

TaralynnStewart
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Love her hair. She reminds me of the girl on the Scooby doo movies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Not usually which is sort of why it is funny to see.   When she eats chocolate, it can put her to sleep at times.  Yes  Daddy and older brothers all have their bats ready.  Here is an actual picture with her eyes "normal".

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

She's definitely drunk, does ice cream always do this to her.  Be careful when she turns 16 .  She's still a very pretty girl.

She's a real beauty! I bet the boys are coming around already.  She's such a pretty girl.  How old is she?  About 9 or 10?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:12 AM
1 mom liked this

She's a real beauty! I bet the boys are coming around already.  She's such a pretty girl.  How old is she?  About 9 or 10?

She just turned 7 on March 10th.  Very tall for her age.  She got in trouble at recess for dragging a boy around by his arms but he didnt complain LOL.

Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

She just turned 7 on March 10th.  Very tall for her age.  She got in trouble at recess for dragging a boy around by his arms but he didnt complain LOL.

My grand daughter turned 8 on March 18th.  I bet they would be great friends!  See you are going to watch her with the boys!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Quoting frndlyfn:

My grand daughter turned 8 on March 18th.  I bet they would be great friends!  See you are going to watch her with the boys!

She gets along the best with fellow "mellow"minded children.  Her best friend is in her class thank goodness and we took the friend out for a birthday girls day out.. I think the whole class has some pretty girls and cute boys.  Watch out middle school and high school ha ha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)