Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does she look drunk in this picture?

Posted by   + Show Post

I didnt realize her eyes were this way until i uploaded the picture tonight.  It is a silly picture we took at a fast food place.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:20 AM

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Quoting frndlyfn:

She's a real beauty! I bet the boys are coming around already.  She's such a pretty girl.  How old is she?  About 9 or 10?

She just turned 7 on March 10th.  Very tall for her age.  She got in trouble at recess for dragging a boy around by his arms but he didnt complain LOL.

My grand daughter turned 8 on March 18th.  I bet they would be great friends!  See you are going to watch her with the boys!

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Crazy how they look almost the same age.  She is a cutie as well. !!

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Quoting frndlyfn:

She's a real beauty! I bet the boys are coming around already.  She's such a pretty girl.  How old is she?  About 9 or 10?

She just turned 7 on March 10th.  Very tall for her age.  She got in trouble at recess for dragging a boy around by his arms but he didnt complain LOL.

My grand daughter turned 8 on March 18th.  I bet they would be great friends!  See you are going to watch her with the boys!

Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Crazy how they look almost the same age.  She is a cutie as well. !!

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Quoting Lovemyshadows:

Quoting frndlyfn:

We call her Miss E.  her mom doesn't like us to use her name.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I call my dd  Little Miss at times  LOL.    Why doesnt she like you to use her name.  I can understand not using it on social forums and perhaps in public but is it ok to use in home with family?

kmorales7690
by Proud Army Wife on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:32 AM
She's cute!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lovemyshadows
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

I call my dd  Little Miss at times  LOL.    Why doesnt she like you to use her name.  I can understand not using it on social forums and perhaps in public but is it ok to use in home with family?

I'm not sure, I don't see a problem with it.  She's a teacher and I guess it has something to do with that.  Her name is Erin.  I'm carol and I have to go to bed now, I'm sorry but my sleeping pill is working and I don't want to miss church in the morning.

rayroe2
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Lol she looks like she's saying yeah right.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:43 AM

She's not feeling a thing

toybar02
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 3:48 AM
she doesnt look drunk to me
Due9
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:36 AM

Cutie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN