Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Does she look drunk in this picture?

Posted by   + Show Post

I didnt realize her eyes were this way until i uploaded the picture tonight.  It is a silly picture we took at a fast food place.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (51-59):
KristenFowles
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Oh my goodness mama! Grab a new prescription and hop onto http://www.zennipotical.com/ for new glasses! (if not going is a financial thing) I know my DH needs a new one every year. 

Quoting frndlyfn:

I have a near blind prescription as well.  I have been a bad grownup by not going for a new exam in 3+ years.  DD picked the red ones so it goes with everything ha ha.

Quoting KristenFowles:

Yes, we ordered hard cases.

I do not wear glasses, but her father does.  So she does see him take care of them.

I use zenni optical online.. so I've ordered her multiple pairs so she can "coordinate" them to outfits.. and make it more fun.  Might as well make it an exciting accessory!  They haven't come yet, but she is excited.  :)  She'll be in Kindergarten in Sept.. I'm glad we found out right before.

Zenni optical was the BEST discovery for my husband.. I was paying upwards of $600 for his glasses..  Now I pay $40-$50 at the VERY most.. and often $25.  And his very crazy near blind prescription is perfect every time!

Quoting frndlyfn:

Do you have glasses or sunglasses for yourself?   DD is 7 and she has grown up with me wearing them as well as daddy wearing them.  What we did is buy her a special hard case to put them in when she is not wearing them at home.  She just turned 7 earlier in the month.  She was prescribed glasses last year in kindergarten.  She loves them since her then teachers have glasses as well as alot of her classmates.  My big fear was the glasses getting mixed up with a friends since they were the same style and color.  Yes, prescribed is the right word since you need a prescription for glasses past the reading strength.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.

etsmom
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Nope, she looks sleepy.

Basherte
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:21 AM

tired? sugar high?

very cute.

CafeMom Tickers
suzyma14
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Ok, friends shouldnt let friends eat ice cream...LOL....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
texasmommy125
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM

She looks a bit stoned, but not drunk.  She is a cutie!!!

hugs

honeybee601
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:39 AM
No she don't look drunk, I think she's tired
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Maybe I should have started a caption contest for this picture LOL.  I am glad most are getting the humor behind the title.

Quoting suzyma14:

Ok, friends shouldnt let friends eat ice cream...LOL....

LADYxGHOST
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:33 AM

Drunk off of ice cream, wouldn't be the first child to do so, lol!

momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:35 AM
No, she does not look drunk. Just a really bad timed pic!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)